[cisco-voip] DIal-in for emergengy activation with CCX 8,X

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:31:03 EDT 2011

What specifically is your script doing when it's failing?  If it's something
that worked under CCX 7 or below and not with 8 or above, I'd imagine your
script is doing something like direct file system interaction (eg; writing
to a text file or XML file, etc.) to enable/disable the "emergency"
feature.  This would need to be changed to something persistent other than a
filesystem file (eg; database access, etc.)

-matthew