[cisco-voip] DIal-in for emergengy activation with CCX 8,X

ciscozest ciscozest at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:41:45 EDT 2011

It is running the calling another script which is the emergencycheck.aef.
Yup tried to write into xml file like the earlier days. I am thinking if
we can upload an xml document file manually using tftp to somekind of
"wfavvid" folder in the CCX file system like in windows based. Has
anyone try this and able to make it work? thankis