[cisco-voip] Phones-Life expectancy

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 11:53:18 EDT 2011

Yeah, I remember you asking too....but we can still whine and moan as customers always do..  Heh.

Actually, the latest CUE does paging! I almost forgot about that... so as long as you're willing to purchase a CUE module in the future you might have Cisco Paging w/o CCME.

Maybe I'm getting some product confused, wouldn't be the first time, but I could've sworn that I saw that feature upcoming on some partner slides.