[cisco-voip] CUCM - Bulk dissociation of phones from an Application User

Boon ciscovoipuser at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:25:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

Hopefully somebody can help me with this issue.

A customer of mine has a site closure and we need to dissassociate 200+
phones from a 'PG' Application User in CUCM 7.1.5 that has 1000+ phones
associated..

I've had a look at the documentation guides and around CCO etc but cannot
find a way of doing this in bulk.

It seems that the only option is to manually find the phone by MAC address
in the list of 'associated' phones and move them to the 'available' phones
section. Obviously this is going to take a very long time, if somebody has a
quicker way of doing this it would be really appreciated...

Thanks.