[cisco-voip] CM Admin AXL - question about updatePhone/Lines

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 11 10:11:33 EDT 2011

Ed, I'm not versed with AXL admin at all, but looking at the API documentation, there's an updateLine object as well. Have you tried that?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)