[cisco-voip] CM Admin AXL - question about updatePhone/Lines

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:25:25 EDT 2011

Thanks for that Wes, confirms what I was thinking. SQL is definitely
how i'm going with this, so I don't magically un-assign any DNs by
mistake.

I've got this mostly coded up in perl to pull in a CSV file generated
by an export from bulk admin, and do the SQL necessary to update the
e164mask (only if its blank). I just need to read up on how to push a
restart through to the phone once the update happens.

Ed Leatherman