[cisco-voip] CM Admin AXL - question about updatePhone/Lines

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Oct 11 13:20:29 EDT 2011

searching around I found this:

"AXL can remove line when there is following requests:-
1.       removePhone

2.       updatePhone (When phone is added with new line. And old line
which was associated with the phone previously was not mentioned in  the
request then the old line will not get associate with phone)."

sounds like a nuance of updatephone.

I agree with others that direct SQL may be the easier approach, even if you have to push that SQL statement through AXL due to special character limitation at the CLI. But then I'm an SQL guy previously.

devicenumplanmap table.

/wes