[cisco-voip] Doubt about CUCM Upgrade.

Michel L. M. B. Perez michelmbperez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:42:28 EDT 2011

Well,

This is my second CUCM/CUC installation, i have much more experience and
hands-on skills on CME/CUCME, but i have a question, for example in my
company we use CME and when I started working there, we changed the CME
version from 4.0 to 7.1 or 8.0 i don´t remenber, only to support cisco 6900
phones, and for my surprise all the upgrade at firmware phones on series
79XX (7911 and 7942) was so hard work, because to upgrade the firmware for
the last one e need do to this step by step if the phone was with version
one and the last was 3, i can´t do thisdirectly, i just need to upgrade for
version 1, after that for version 2 and finally for version 3.

Will i need to do this same step by step upgrade for firmware phones on
CUCM?

Thanks.

--
Michel Perez