[cisco-voip] Cisco IP phone and infinite DHCP lease

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Thu Oct 13 07:28:49 EDT 2011

The problem on those ATAs is that there are no users but emergency
analog devices attached on them :-(.
I have tested in my lab with a 7941.
Even with an infinite lease, when i reseted it remotely, it got a new ip
from another dhcp server.
But ATAs is another case.
I will try to find one for a test.

Regards