[cisco-voip] Remove hook switch functionality

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:37:23 EDT 2011

You could have UCCX automatically call people back for survey's.

Just before connecting to the Agent (so you have their agent ID if you
wanted it), you "randomly" select your survey participants, and do the
following:

"You have been selected for a post call customer satisfaction survey, would
you like to participate? [caller says "yes" because you're baller and
purchased ASR] Great! Our automated survey will call you back at a time and
number convenient to you.  Let's start by getting a phone number for us to
reach you back at. [caller says "5551212"] Thanks, and what time works best
with your schedule? [caller says "4:00 pm"] Excellent!  We'll now connect
you to the Agent."

Now you write that to an external DB (with the agent ID), and you have a
scheduled task setup to read the survey entries, and if one or more
participants need to be called back, you access the UCCX HTTP trigger [
http://10.1.1.1:9080/survey?number=5551212]that calls the person back, asks
them questions, then you write the responses to the external DB.

Of course if you don't have premium, for ASR or HTTP triggers, there's still
another option for automated callbacks of surveys, but it's harder to
explain via e-mail.

Have fun!

-Anthony