[cisco-voip] UCCX Scripting

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:48:59 EDT 2011

First, here are the *bare minimums* to record audio and upload to repo via
scripting.  I suggest everyone start with this, then add functionality to
it, one piece at a time, testing between each.

Variables:

User my_user = user[jsmith]
Document my_recording = null

Steps:

Accept
Authenticate User - use the my_user variable and hard code the password or
pin
Recording - use the my_recording variable, and p[] for the prompt (just
plays the beep)
Upload Prompt - use the my_user variable, the my_recording variable, L[] for
the default language folder, and "banana.wav" as the filename.

Second, thank you for posting a screen shot, instead of attaching the .aef
file.  Also, when you post scripts for help, be sure to debug your script
and find out at what point does it appear to stop behaving as you expected.
 Lastly, show the variables configured in your script as well.

-Anthony