[cisco-voip] UCCX Scripting

Leetun, Rob rleetun at bouldercounty.org
Thu Oct 13 15:15:37 EDT 2011

I got it work and here it is.

[cid:image002.png at 01CC89AA.325C30D0]

Thanks.

Rob Leetun
Network Engineer
Information Technology
303-441-3866

From: avholloway at gmail.com [mailto:avholloway at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Anthony Holloway
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:49 PM
To: Leetun, Rob
Cc: cisco-voip at puck-nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] UCCX Scripting

First, here are the bare minimums to record audio and upload to repo via scripting.  I suggest everyone start with this, then add functionality to it, one piece at a time, testing between each.

Variables:
User my_user = user[jsmith]
Document my_recording = null

Steps:
Accept
Authenticate User - use the my_user variable and hard code the password or pin
Recording - use the my_recording variable, and p[] for the prompt (just plays the beep)
Upload Prompt - use the my_user variable, the my_recording variable, L[] for the default language folder, and "banana.wav" as the filename.

Second, thank you for posting a screen shot, instead of attaching the .aef file.  Also, when you post scripts for help, be sure to debug your script and find out at what point does it appear to stop behaving as you expected.  Lastly, show the variables configured in your script as well.

-Anthony