[cisco-voip] UCCX Scripting

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 01:52:20 EDT 2011

Great!

You do not need the Get User step at all, it's not doing you any favors.
 Just change your default value for:

endUser

to:

user[ipccrecord]

And you can omit that step all together.

Also, for the user doing the recordings, you'll want to authenticate first,
that way they don't go through the trouble of trying to nail down a 300
second recording 3 or 4 times, just to find out that it will never upload.

-Anthony