[cisco-voip] UCCX Historical and Repository DB Mismatch

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 01:44:11 EDT 2011

Can you confirm the DB version for us?  Sometimes the OS updates will update
the DB software, but UCCX will not get notified, thus the CET tool still
hangs on the old version information, and you start to see errors like this.
 I wouldn't be surprised if you are also having BARS backup issues as well.

How to check the DB version:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008014f8e8.shtml

If you in fact are running the higher version on the reportedly lower
versioned server, you may just need to pop open CET, and manually type the
new version number in, then restart the node manager on that server.
 *SERVICE IMPACTING

-Anthony