[cisco-voip] group voip peers into trunk

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:48:55 EDT 2011

If you have say two interfaces Fa0/0 and Fa0/1, and you only want 3
calls to go over Fa0/0, you can use call threshold interface Fa0/0

If these three dial peers aren't mutually exclusive for that
interface, then I don't know of a way without RSVP.  Unless they all
had the same inbound dial peer, and then you could do a max-conn on
inbound rather than outbound.

-nick