[cisco-voip] Monitor Two VM boxes/extensions

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:01:22 EDT 2011

I have a user, he has ext 1500.  But he gets a lot of calls, so he CfwdAll
to his secretary.  Then we made him a second extension, 1510, so when she
gets a call and he wants to deal with it, she can transfer to 1510.  Of
course if he doesn't answer it, then he has voicemail in his 1510 box, as
well as the ones the secretary forwards to 1500.

Is there a nicer way to do this?  Can't I make 1500 sort of a "fake"
extension that will always ring at the secretary, and "John" would only have
to check 1510 for voicemails?  UCM 8.0 and Unity 8.0

Dave