[cisco-voip] Cius Display Port

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 01:08:42 EDT 2011

I can give you pretty good guess and I think the answer starts with 'c' and ends with 'ost.'

plus. . .

DisplayPort supports higher performance as a standard feature-every 6-foot cable supports 10.8 Gbps. With HDMI, high performance is optional and comes at a significant cost premium. DisplayPort has better support for projectors and enables cool ultra-thin monitors. It supports native fiber optic cable and offers latching connectors, features that are missing from HDMI.  Down the road, DisplayPort will allow multi-function monitors with a single cable delivering display, audio, and USB connectivity. It will also support multiple monitors on a single connector.

ripped from some Dell Blog. . .