[cisco-voip] bug possibility for UCM 7.0.2 subscriber NTP

ciscozest ciscozest at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 04:44:44 EDT 2011

There are UCM publisher and subscriber version 7.0.2. When we powered up the
subscriber, all phone reregister with Sub server but then the timing is
incorrect. I went to the NTP Server setting page under OS admin and saw the
NTP is sync with IP 127.127.1.0 in addition to other three NTP pool servers:
o.pool.ntp.org, 1.pool.ntp.org, 2.pool.ntp.org. These NTP servers are not
configured in UCM Pub. I run the Unified reporting on UCM Pub for db status
and CM overview- all good..

I feel that incorrect BIOS time setting may impact this but not 100% sure.
Has anyone encountered this before and know the fix? The subscriber is using
MCS7835-I server.
Thank you.