[cisco-voip] Unity connection one-way audio

Abebe Amare abucho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:59:51 EDT 2011

Dears,

We have a remote site with a Cisco 2911 ISR G2. Incoming calls to the main
DID are redirected to a Unity connection call handler at the main office.
The main office and the remote office are connected through an ASA 5510
site-to-site VPN. There was a NAT configuration change done on the ASA and
the problem started after that. Calls between phones in the two offices are
successful and I can ping the Unity Connection server from the remote office
The issue is that incoming call to the main line hear silence. There is also
nothing appearing on the Unity port monitor tool. Can you point me what to
look for to solve this issue?

best regards,

Abebe Amare