[cisco-voip] SIP, TLS and CUCM

pwalenta at wi.rr.com pwalenta at wi.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 13:44:18 EDT 2011

I'm trying to create some secured (signaling only) SIP trunks from CUCM using TLS to several other platforms but I'm running into issues.

1.  Does CUCM 8.6 need CTL and all that stuff turned on (including the use of the USB tokens)?
2.  Can I give CUCM some sort of cert from a CA (using an MS CA in this case) so it trusts/will trust other certs from the CA?  If so, which processes need it (I tried uploading one for CUCM-trust and IPSec-trust but things don't seem to be working).

I've tried finding this info on the web but to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.