[cisco-voip] Wait, what? Are SIP trunk prices really that low now?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:05:12 EDT 2011

Earlier I posted a message about SIP trunks and SBCs.  Acme Packet has
a link to providers using their products, one of which is
bandwidth.com

Bandwidth.com has unlimited (for U.S. and Canada), two-way SIP trunk
for $30/month, 12 month term.

Their per-minute rates to the rest of the world seem cheap - on the
order of $0.01/minute.

Am I missing something, or do I need to reset my expectations of how
much telephony actually costs these days compared to traditional TDM?

Sales Guys:  this is not a solicitation.