[cisco-voip] VG224 and vg224-i6k9s-mz.151-3.T2.bin

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Oct 27 10:33:10 EDT 2011

My VG22/SCCP experience is your either have  good luck or your faxing situation turns out really bad.  In 2009 I went thru 6 different IOSs for VG224  before getting becoming caveat free with 12-4.15T6 and hate to repeat that situation.

Combination of Faxing/Modems/Postage/Polycoms, Last very large rollout of VG224s with SCCP (for Supplementary Features)  I used IOS 12.4.15T6 with very good luck, however I'm researching 151-3.T2 and wanted to know if anyone had any feedback, issues or tried this code.