[cisco-voip] CSF device issue

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 15:39:12 EDT 2011

FWIW, using WebEx Connect with Mac Jabber I named my device whatever I wanted and it'd still work. E.g., JABBER-<FirstInitialLastName> worked like a dandy. This was with CCM 7.1.3. If you're using Mac Jabber with a CUPS version before 8.0.3 then I think you still might be required to use CSFblahblah from what I remember reading in the deployment notes.

I'd fire up wireshark on the mac client and see what messages are being passed on the line. If that doesn't come up with anything, you can move to doing a packet capture on your CCM pub.