[cisco-voip] Unity Connection IMAP inbox blending

Boon ciscovoipuser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:50:05 EDT 2011

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to blend an IMAP account with a user's
existing Outlook mailbox so that they can receive voicemails via IMAP to the
same account that they receive general email?

I've previously tried setting up IMAP accounts for one of my customer's to
CUC8 but the customer didnt like having to setup an additional mailbox for
IMAP which had a seperate inbox and decided to go for SMTP notification
instead.

Is there a way of automatically moving the IMAP delivered voicemail from the
IMAP inbox to the general email inbox?

Thanks.