[cisco-voip] Unused User Device Profiles

Aaron Daniels - Lists lists at daniels.id.au
Mon Sep 5 07:11:36 EDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

Sorry I took so long to respond...

Hi does this command really work for you?

Because I tried it but there are some Accounts that still have an End User
assigned and show up in this list.

The query does work for me, but only because I ensure via scripting, that
the fkenduser field is populated with the users name (ours is a highly
stanrdardised environment - one UDP per user), but as you correctly point
out this doesn't have to be the case.

It all depends how you determine a UDP is unused?

This query should find UDP's that are not in any end users Extension
Mobility Controlled Profiles:

SELECT DEV.name FROM device as DEV LEFT JOIN enduserdevicemap as EUD ON
DEV.pkid = EUD.fkdevice WHERE DEV.tkdeviceprofile=1 and EUD.fkdevice is NULL

Usual caveats apply, please test in dev first etc... Let me know how this
works for you.

Thanks,

Aaron