[cisco-voip] UCCX: 8.5.1 SU1 Supervisor App Always Freezing?

hashir ahmed reachhashir at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 23:15:41 EDT 2011

Fyi,

Cisco Supervisor Desktop in IPCC hangs after Selecting Team:

*Issue:*

Cisco Supervisor Desktop hangs and goes to a Not Responding State after
Selecting Team.

*Version:*

UCCX 8.0.2

*Bug ID:*

CSCsy58911

*Solution:*

Once a user logs into CSD and selects a team, the left panels briefly
display information followed by CSD crashing. The problem seems to be fixed
if you restart the Desktop Service.

Regards,
Hashir Ahmed M