[cisco-voip] CUPS (8.5) setup with differing domains

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 17:19:46 EDT 2011

I'm having the same problem with four different domains. Nobody can add anybody else that is in a different domain.
My immediate thought was to add all import all pertinent contacts to the system with BAT with CUPS 8.6.

BTW, CUPS doesn't move to Redhat Enterprise Server 5 until 8.6.2 so you can still use CUPC 8.5.3 with CUPS 8.6.1.

Importing contacts isn't available until 8.6.1. I'm not sure if this would fix the problem or not since I haven't tried it yet. For now, we're in the same boat. :(