[cisco-voip] Information element /parameter non-existent

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Sep 9 09:44:36 EDT 2011

As long as the switch-type matches what's the other side you need to get a q931 debug and look at the IEs going out.

-Ryan

On Sep 9, 2011, at 12:12 AM, Asep Saifudin wrote:

Hi Ryan,

Here are the ISDN interface which I use for voip termination :
interface Serial0:15
 no ip address
 ip mroute-cache
 no snmp trap link-status
 isdn switch-type primary-net5
 isdn not-end-to-end 64
 isdn network-failure-cause 28
 isdn protocol-emulate network
 isdn incoming-voice modem
 isdn map address .* plan unknown type unknown
 isdn T310 60000
 isdn send-alerting
 isdn negotiate-bchan resend-setup cause-code 21 31 34 38 41 44 47 63
 isdn bchan-number-order ascending round-robin
 isdn sending-complete
 no isdn outgoing display-ie....previously I use it but it seems no change the error message
 trunk-group TSEL
 no keepalive
 fair-queue 64 256 0
 no cdp enable