[cisco-voip] cannot see uploaded scripts in CCX 85 !!!

Sinisa Djokic sdjokic at mds.rs
Fri Sep 9 14:55:16 EDT 2011

hi group..
did anybody faced this weirdness..

we installed new CCX85..old scripts from CCX 41 are succesfullly uploaded
and used in CCX 85 server..
after a little bit of tweaking of the script ( few simple time check changes
) we cannot upload that "new" script to CCX 85 , or to be more precise, we
can upload it, but it doesn't appear in scripts page..
if we create new script from scratch and upload it under the same name, we
also cannot see it..
only new scripts with different names are visible..and "old" unchanged
scripts from CCX 41..
WOW..
it looks like if we write an "old" script from scratch in CCX 85 editor and
save it under different name that we could use it..
but that would be such an overhead..
any thoughts..

thanx..

regards..