[cisco-voip] gigabit to the desktop!

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:21:34 EDT 2011

Ditto, even new installs for us are 90% 10/100. IMO from a higher ed
standpoint our dollars are probably better spent on WiFi infrastructure than
trying to get gigabit to every secretary and history professor.

We have some administrators that can't understand why we aren't deploying
gigabit everywhere, since they can buy a gigabit switch from Dell for like
$3 or something.

Ed Leatherman