[cisco-voip] QoS for Avaya Phones

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Sun Sep 11 01:19:01 EDT 2011

My previous experience has been that if you tell the Cisco switches to trust DSCP just like a Cisco device, the DSCP value will be recognized and passed. But, definitely do a packet capture, and definitely post on the Avaya list as well.

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>