[cisco-voip] CUxAC secondary sort

Beck, Andre cisco-voip at ibh.net
Tue Sep 13 11:57:38 EDT 2011

Re,

just an aside:

On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 05:59:48PM +0200, Beck, Andre wrote:
> Specifically, we try to second sort by number when the sort column
> is department. The department column sorts as expected, but the number
> column stays a random mess even within rows of the same department (which
> are a lot, as dept is essentially only used as an internal/external
> qualifier at this customer site).

I think I understand why nobody stumbled over that before - it becomes
way less problematic once you discovered the coolness that are personal
group directories. Putting all internal numbers on a tab of their own,
making it the primary tab and sorting on the number by default all works
like a charm, no need to double-sort the full directory ;)

Just in case anybody else overlooked that,
Andre.
--
                    Cool .signatures are so 90s...

-> Andre Beck    +++ ABP-RIPE +++      IBH IT-Service GmbH, Dresden <-