[cisco-voip] Providing voice services for Microsoft Lync

Matt Slaga (AM) matt.slaga at dimensiondata.com
Wed Sep 14 13:09:59 EDT 2011

You would configure the UC520 with SIP dial peers to the Lync server, and add a gateway in the Lync server Topology Builder.  If you are using a single box for Lync and mediation, you may need to add a second NIC or at least a second IP address that you can pin 5060 to.  Otherwise, it will try to use 5066/5068 for SIP traffic.