[cisco-voip] Has anyone come across MWI just stop working ?

Gregory Wenzel gwenzel at conres.com
Thu Sep 15 07:55:45 EDT 2011

Tac said to run this command on both and IT WORKED J

run cuc dbquery unitymbxdb1 execute procedure csp_FoldersRefreshCounts()

Gregory Wenzel | Solutions Engineer | Global Reach: 856-599-8647 | Fax: 781-687-6692
Local Contacts: Boston | Chicago | Connecticut | Los Angeles | New Jersey | New York City | Philadelphia | San Diego | Texas | Washington DC
IT Solutions <http://www.itsolutions.conres.com/>  | Professional Services <http://www.itsolutions.conres.com/ps>  Systems & Network Integration Professionals since 1962
A certified woman-owned business. WBENC Certificate 2005111735
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate Registration No. 10003304

GWENZEL at CONRES.COM <http://www.itsolutions.conres.com/ps>

CCVP, CCDA, CS-IPTDS, CCNA, CCNP-Voice