[cisco-voip] CUEAC 8.6.1 CUPS integration

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 13:39:49 EDT 2011

What in the world do I need to get CUPS 8.6.1 integration working with CUEAC 8.6.1?

My connection test for CUPS works fine, users associated with lines, subscribe css correct, ACL on CUPS permitting ALL, CUCM CUEAC application user applied to the right roles and user groups, no TLS...

I keep on getting nothing but 407 Proxy Authentication Required messages from CUPS when I have no security turned on. What gives?