[cisco-voip] IP Communicator 1way audio?

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:50:29 EDT 2011

Scot is right i faced the same problem and found there was route missing and when our Routing guy add the route for both direction issue resolved.

Regards,
Sheeraz Saeed lodhi.

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:38:55 -0700
From: svoll.voip at gmail.com
To: mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
CC: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] IP Communicator 1way audio?

Agreed.  Look at the ASA or what ever is the head end and make sure you have Routes to the VGW and ACLs allowing the VGW bi-directional.

Scott