[cisco-voip] Extension instead of External Phone Number Mask

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 05:56:08 EDT 2011

Thanks all, I need to do this because of defective number presentation in
case of forwarded extension. The customer has SIP connectivity with the
provider and the thing is that all their extensions just add 5100 in front
of them when they place a cal via the trunk. This is done on the route
group. So when someone forward the extension to, let's say mobile phone, if
call comes from another mobile number (ex. 070-555-555) the number is
represented as 5100-070-555-555. So that why I needed to use external phone
number mask, but the customer wants to have only the extension number on
there display.

Regards

--
Ratko