[cisco-voip] PUT Part numbers for Unity to Unity Connection 8.5 ugprade?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue Sep 27 16:30:30 EDT 2011

Should be this: UNCN8-UTYMIG-K9=
The only thing I am unsure of is the HA, I know they have the Unity License codes readable by Unity connection so I'm presuming the HA is part of that but you may need to contact the licensing team to get things straightened out.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>