[cisco-voip] Auto Mute when Dialed

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:48:48 EDT 2011

Not sure if you have anything like Singlewire Informacast..... but if you
do, create a service URL that pushes txt and audio to a phone (eg. Security)
and they will no nothing at the phone the service url button is pushed.

if you don't hve informacast..... I'm sure you could still home grow
something like it.

YMMV

Scott