[cisco-voip] UC 560 - BACD Crash

Matthew Fuerst mfuerst at telecorpproducts.com
Fri Sep 30 12:09:16 EDT 2011

Greetings all,

We're going through the process of setting up a new UC 560.

We want to set up a B-ACD Queue. Using CCA 3.1.1, we create a new B-ACD.
We assign it a 4 digit "pilot" number (all of our phones are on a 4
digit extension setup), change the name and assign 2 members to the hunt
group. (We've gone through this a few times, we've stopped and left
everything else as the defaults, and we've changed various other
settings with the number of rings, seconds until transfer, etc... the UC
560 reboots regardless of settings in the window).

With the B-ACD set up, we are able to log the assigned phones/users into
and out of the Hunt Group/Queue. However, if we call our pilot number
from another (non Hunt/ACD) phone, our UC 560 crashes immediately. We
get the following output in the console:

14:49:38 EDT Thu Sep 29 2011: Unexpected exception to CPU: vector
85C7FF60, PC = 0x82C58330, LR = 0x81FE7414

Along with bits of a stack dump. We are able to replicate this with
multiple times setting up the B-ACD.

We did scrap the B-ACD idea altogether, and set up a hunt group alone
successfully. We assigned the same 2 agents to the hunt group, and
dialing into the hunt group numer from an internal phone worked fine. We
would like the features of the B-ACD however, specifically the ability
to log agents out if they don't answer, and the reporting statistics.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
--
Matt Fuerst, Operations Manager