[cisco-voip] 7965 Caller ID Left Side of Screen

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:56:59 EDT 2012

Need to check out the Auto Call Select functionality on the device if you
have anything later than Gen 1 phone which it appears you do.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7961g_7961g-ge_7941g_7941g-ge/5_1/english/administration_sccp/guide/7961net.html#wpmkr1040192

btw screen cap procedures for Cisco phones if you are interested.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-11888

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick