[cisco-voip] UCCX Queue Scripting Question.

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:20:52 EDT 2012

Ahh ok.

I believe if you change the MOH source to allow multicast it will not
start the music over. Been awhile since I had to mess with it though.

I'm assuming changing the "Agent Stat after Ring No Answer" to "Ready"
in system parameters isn't possible - or do you mean you are already
using it in that fashion?

I've been through a similar situation with a group wanting to use it
in a way it wasn't really designed for, I know what you mean. Good
luck

--
Ed Leatherman