[cisco-voip] UCCX unanswered calls to Voicemail

Ahmed Maher ahmed.maher at connectps.com
Tue Apr 3 16:28:58 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding UCCX, I have about 5 agents and I want to send
the call to Voicemail in case all READY Agents unanswered the call, ofcourse
I still need the Queuing in case the agents are busy or Not Ready or
logout,.

I know the callcenter agents should reply but sometime they are busy doing
other things or forgot to do NOT Ready when he leave for a moment and I
don't want to Put the agent in Not Ready state if he didn't answer the call
(coz he will forgot to make it ready again J ).

Any advice

Ahmed Maher

Best Regards