[cisco-voip] UCCX unanswered calls to Voicemail

Chris Martin clm.ccie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:41:12 EDT 2012

Just so I understand, you have 5 agents.  All in ready state and a call
comes in.  Each agent is ready but does not answer, then you want the
caller to be presented voicemail. Since you do not want agents placed into
a NOT READY state if they miss a call, the caller can loop through these
until someone comes back.

What I would do is change your Select Resource step as this:

Select Resource: (Set Connect to NO)
--Selected
-----Increment ConnectedCounter
-----Connect
--Queued
----- If ConnectCounter = 5
----------true = voicemail transfer
----------false = normal queue proceedures

I am sure there is some tweeking you could do, but I think that should
work...  Basically places a counter that tracks how many times the caller
went through the connect to agent step, once getting to 5 and entering
queue it will go directly to voicemail.

HTH,
Chris