[cisco-voip] External Hunt List

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Apr 4 11:14:03 EDT 2012

I've never scripted with UCCX before.

An outbound dialer would be almost perfect I think.

User dials number

System puts user on hold,

Calls number, upon answer, plays greeting saying 1 to accept, 2 to ignore
If engineer presses 1, they are connected.
if 2, or 10 seconds goes by, try next number.
If no numbers left, play user a message that says no-one answered, and hang
up.

This should be possible in UCCX, right?

Mike