[cisco-voip] External Hunt List

Chris Martin clm.ccie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:14:14 EDT 2012

I cannot think of a way to script UCCX to place a caller on hold and while
on hold, proceed to run and call cell phones and allow the called cell
phone to accept or reject the call, then when accepted to transfer the
caller to that person.. You could use Unity for that as stated before but
thats for a single user and once UCCX calls Unity it will release control
of it.

Perhaps someone else can think of an idea... I'll mull it over and shoot
you an email if anything else comes to mind.

Chris