[cisco-voip] Assistance with call routing question...

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:37:41 EDT 2012

an h323 GW is all one entitiy from CUCMs perspective. If everything is in a
single gateway, you'd have to use CUCM to prefic particular digits that the
GW could then use to send to a particular interface.

How many PRIs are on this gateway, or are the other PRIs on _different_
gateways?

sounds like you're about to want to prefix somethign on the front of the
called number, based on the callING number, which this document will show
you how to do with translation profiles, directly in IOS:
Mapping Outbound Calls to Unique FXS/FXO Ports on Analog Gateways
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801bc341.shtml

-Peter Slow