[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Integrate with LDAP Directory

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Tue Apr 10 09:58:09 EDT 2012

Greetings,

A consultant migrated us from old Unity to Unity Connection.  We are setup to LDAP sync with Active Directory once per day, and it works fine.

New folks get synced into UConn and the LDAP Integration status is set TO integrate with LDAP.  However the bulk of our users who were all migrated to UConn have LDAP Integration status set to NOT integrate with LDAP.  That seems like an odd configuration to me.

1.       Is the NOT integrate status due to the migration itself?  Or could the consultant have chosen to have migrated users integrated?

2.       If a user is set TO integrate, will changing sync-ed fields in UConn in turn change them in AD?

3.       If a user is set to NOT integrate, and we delete them out of AD, the user remains in UConn, right?

Thanks
jeff