[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Handler behavior

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Tue Apr 10 23:45:05 EDT 2012

CUCM is in charge of what is displayed on the phone, and it has a service
parameter that will help you out here:

-----------------
Display Original Calling Number on Transfer from Cisco Unity:

This parameter determines whether Cisco CallManager displays the original
calling party number for calls that are transferred from the Cisco Unity
voice messaging system. Valid values specify True (display the original
calling number when a call is transferred from a Unity voice messaging
port) or False (display the number of the Unity voice messaging port
through which the call was transferred).

I believe that'll even work on supervised transfers, although I haven't
specifically tested/confirmed.