[cisco-voip] UCCX 8 CLI access to scripts and prompts

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Apr 12 15:05:11 EDT 2012

Contact your account team to push for resolution of this:
CSCtn08216    Option to download multiple or all script/prompts from Appadmin page

Regards,
Wes

On Apr 12, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Kevin Damisch wrote:

So, let’s say we have 50 scripts in various folders and 500 prompts in various folders.  If we want to download just the scripts and prompts, it sounds like we need to right-click/Save As quite a few times, huh?  Ah, the good ol’ pre-UCCX 8.x days were nice when you could get to the C$ share and navigate around the wfavvid folder to copy/paste the scripts and prompts to your laptop if needed.

Thanks,
Kevin